Junior Software Developer (.NET) | ITPD | Hanoi
• StoxPlus, a company affiliated with Nikkei Group and QUICK (Japan), is a provider of financial information and business information services to financial institutions and corporate clients. at home and abroad in Vietnam. The company's main products include: FiinPro Securities Analyzer and Data System, Uncommon Business Analyst Reports, Industry Analyst Reports, and Market Access Consulting Services. Investors and foreign enterprises in Vietnam.
• For Business Development of Business Products and Services, we are looking for [Junior Software Developer] position for [ITPD] in [Hanoi].
1. Job Description:
- Uderstands the basics of programming;
- Work with supervision of senior level team members;
- Working closely with Project Managers and Teamleader to produce accurate delivery working software that meets standards the department expects;
- Have knowledge of design patterns, OOAD;
- Ability of self training and recieved training from senior members in team.
2. Required Skills:
We expect from you:
• Minimum of experience in software development for .NET Framework;
• Good in logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
• Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit;
• Good at reading / writing skill in English.
Your practical experience is in several of the following areas:
• Experiences with Microsoft technologies including: .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API,
• Experience with REST web services, Web socket is a plus;
• Experiences of non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability is a plus;
• Experiences in MS SQL Server, SQL tuning. Good knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
3. Remuneration package:
• Monthly Salary Range: VND 08m – VND 15m;
• Work in an agile environment - a growing software development movement emphasizing adaptability.
• Have opportunities to be involved in the technical aspects of complete software development life-cycle, from elaboration and construction to transition.
• Opportunities to work directly with local leading specialists and experts in financial sector.
• Head office in Ha Noi.
• Report to Chief Technology Officer.
7. Please send your CV to:
Ms Nguyen Dieu Linh - HR
T: 0243 5626 962 E: email@example.com