Financial Services Research Associate 
- StoxPlus, an associate company of Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corp., is proud of being a leading financial and business information corporation in Vietnam. We operate with two main lines of business including (i) financial information services named as Fiinform with FiinPro Platform as a main product and related services including datafeeds and financial websites (website:www.fiinpro.com); (ii) business information services named as Biinform with company and industry reports, customiseable research and market entry advisory (website: www.biinform.com).
- To serve our business needs, we are currently recruiting for position of Financial Services Research Associate.
- Being the lead analyst for Financial Services Specialist Team at Biinform, either specializing in banking (retail banking, corporate banking, treasury, card services, etc.) or consumer finance sectors
- Conduct, update and issue standard reports for Banking or Consumer Finance sector on a quarterly and annually basis
- Data sourcing, mining, analysis
- Conduct interviews with industry experts and practitioners to obtain insights for the reports
- Engage in customized and market entry advisory projects as the lead consultant. Types of projects at Biinform vary from customized research project for international organizations like The World Bank, IFC, JBIC, Consumer Finance companies to market entry advisory for local and foreign banks, who want to enter and expand their businesses in Vietnam financial sector
- Make presentation to clients and follow-ups
- Support Manager & Managing Director with writing up proposals, meeting with clients and other business development works
- Background in Finance, Banking, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics
- Excellent in English business writing (reports mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated with a view to take up team leader’s responsibilities
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and high independence
- Preferred candidates with at least 3-4 years of experience in advisory & consulting (especially in the financial services sector), planning & strategy, market research, equity research, etc.
- Basic Japanese writing/speaking is a plus
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4 experience is an advantage
Location & Report:
- Hanoi: 5th Floor, Anh Minh building, 36 Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua, Dong Da, Hanoi.
- Report to Managing Director
- Salary up to $ 1000
- Bonus: Based on year end performance assessment
- Other benefits according to the regulation of the Company and Labor Law
Are you ready to joining our innovative team? Please direct your CV before July 31st, 2017 to:
- Ms.Vu Hoan, Hr- Admin Department
- T: 043 5626 962
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org