Internship - Business Development- Marketing Division
We are in demand of Summer Interns from Business Development – Marketing Division to actively engage in new strategic initiatives of Biinform Division in Ho Chi Minh City office.
Benefits for the Intern:
- Experience in a Finance – Information – Technology based working environment and Big Data concept
- Experience in Big Data Management, Industry Research Methodology, and Online Marketing
- Enhancement of online marketing skills
- Training by and working with professionals who were previously from the World’ prestige advisory firms
- Working with a young and dynamic team environment
Job Description for BD Interns:
- Engage as a key member of project team to develop the strategy for new online sales channels of Biinform products.
- Design and implement our customer journey processes, whilst overseeing the successful delivery of these outputs.
- Monitor and measure customer feedback channels.
- Provide input to all customer touch-points.
- Work collaboratively with executive levels throughout the business, to generate innovative ideas that support our customer experience.
- Set measurable customer experience objectives across the business.
- Share customer journey best practices with the wider business and deliver engaging workshops around this.
Job Requirement: We expect from you:
- 3rd year students or fresh graduates from top economics universities
- Prefer average GPA of 7.0 / 3.3 or higher
- Major in marketing, business, economics, English, liberal arts, or related fields
- Interested in Business Planning and Digital Marketing
- Excellent in writing and communication/presentation skills in English (required)
Duration: 3 months from April to July 2017
Are you ready to joining our professional and innovative teams? Please direct your CV to:
Ms. Hang Pham
T: 043 5626 962 (ext.: 108)
The tittle of your email should be in the following order: BDM_Internship Application _Your Full Name