Internship- Data Analyst
About StoxPlus and Biinform
StoxPlus is very proud to be a leading business information corporation in Vietnam, providing comprehensive information, analytic solutions, and industry research for both domestic and foreign clients. StoxPlus has provided intelligent information to help clients to analyze and make strategic decisions and bring success to investors, banks, financial institutions, corporate owners and management. In October 2014, StoxPlus entered into cooperation and capital alliance with Nikkei Inc., Japan and QUICK Corp (www.stoxplus.com).
Biinform is a brand and a division of StoxPlus Corporation. We provide comprehensive analysis and local insights to our clients at quality standards of the world’s prestige advisory firms. We work with institutional investors and industry players to help them understand the market and specific segments of interests, in order to define market entry strategies into the sector. We leverage on our sector database and our expert network with local experience and insights.
Currently, we are covering more than 10 key sectors of Vietnam including: financial services (including banking and consumer finance), consumer sectors (including retail, F&B, food processing), healthcare (hospitals & clinics, medical devices, pharmaceuticals), building materials (including cement), packaging (plastic and flexible), cold storage, logistics and agribusiness. Our services include: Company Reports, Industry Reports, consulting services and market entry advisory. For more information: www.biinform.com.
Internship- Data Analyst
Biinform, a division of StoxPlus, is the first in-house research in Vietnam. We are hunting for experienced analysts or consultants to join our Hanoi office to meet our growing research orders from both domestic and foreign clients who are expanding their business in Vietnam, penetrating into a new market segment, exploring opportunities for equity investments, FDI or business alliance with domestic enterprises.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Maintain database/ data systems;
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Work with management to prioritize information needs of clients and appropriate approach;
- Summarize data at the end of reports;
- Produce reports to customers based on results.
- Background in Finance, Banking, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics
- Excellent in English business writing (reports mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and high independence
- Training by and working with professionals who were previously from the World’ prestige advisory firms
- Highly opportunity to turn into a permanent position
- Please send your CV or any other supporting material before 30th April, 2017.
Please send your CV to:
Nguyen Minh Tu (Mr.)
Business Information Services (Biinform)
T: 043 5626 962 or M: 0938 613 887 E: firstname.lastname@example.org